We had an amazing family vacation this past week, in St. Augustine, FL! The town is so charming, I absolutely loved it… Loved the little shops and great places to eat. Being right on the beach was so much fun, but the best part was being with Mike's family! Some of the highlights for me were walking around old town, eating some yummy food, going to bed with the sound of the ocean, running on the beach first thing in the morning, and Makenna being so excited about the vacation house right on the beach!
2 comments:
I love the family pic with Makenna, too bad shane's not in it. And I love the solo pic of her in her sunglasses! The beach house looks awesome. and can I PLEASE have your bag?
LOVE THE PHOTOS!! Maybe thats why i not hear from you in so long. Please call me so we can catch up! love it love it love it love it! miss you love it
Post a Comment