Thursday, September 11, 2008

Been a while

Wow, I haven't updated in a while! Just got back from Japan Wednesday morning and I am trying to get over my jet lag.

Japan went by sooo quickly! It was so much fun, a total blur. Because of my flight delay coming over, I only had 6 full days to spend there. My body is still recovering. Since Jamie was gone, it was just Me, Janell and Kainoa hanging out. We did a ton of shopping and eating!

Mike did an awesome job with the kids while I was gone, I think it was a really good experience for everyone! He bonded with them and did everything, I was so happy to come home and find the house pretty clean! He said he scrubbed the toilets, dusted, vacuumed, and did laundry! Yup he is awesome.

Makenna is still doing great in school! She gets a little fussy when we start driving there, but once we get there, she is fine and doesn't cry or anything.

I am waiting on pictures from Janell before I post some from Japan (I used her camera and left ours here for Mike) But here are a couple that we took at the Japanese sticker booth on our birthday:



1 comment:

Pinky said...

those pics are too funny!!! i love it! =)