Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Makenna's first day of school

Makenna started school today at the Montessori School in Valdosta. She got a lot of sleep the night before, and was well rested for her first day, which ran from 8:30-11:30. One of her teachers (there are two) said that she did "fabulous" and that she loved her, so that's good to hear. I worked out at the YMCA while Makenna was at school and signed Shane into the Nursery at theYMCA. He did good until the last 1o minutes when he got fussy.

Being Mr. Mom isn't so bad so far, but I know two things for sure: 1. No matter how many diapers I change, I will never get used to poop (I think women handle this better than men--some kind of wiring in our brains?) & 2. I realize I'm almost constantly moving, cooking the kids food, changing Shane's diaper, doing dishes, beating kids (kidding, of course), and I repeat this pattern all day long. Now I know what Jennah goes through.

Well, here are some pics of Makenna's first day of school. I'll post all Shane pics on my next post--sorry buddy!




1 comment:

Chad Weatherford said...

Hey Mike, the poop cleaning doesn't bother me ....for whatever reason. It should...it's gross. I've been playing Mr. Mom quite a bit for the last year... Only one kid so not as high octane.