I have been having headaches the last couple days so I haven't posted in a while. Mike thinks I am dehydrated so I am trying to drink more water and its helping. So anyways.... Mike has the day off tomorrow so it will be a nice 3 day weekend! It feels like he has been working a lot and we hardly get to see eachother anymore. Our schedules are so opposite. We are going to pick Makenna up from school then go have a picnic at the park. (Aren't we so family oriented ;p) Well that is my plan anyways. The weather has been sooo nice lately! Its actually been pretty cold (for me at least) in the mornings. I think tomorrow I will also go to Kohls and get Makenna some long sleeve clothes for school. I have a baby shower on Saturday. I also have a TON of laundry to catch up on. Its never ending I swear. I know I know I shouldn't complain, I mean I grew up without a dryer, so I should be used to never ending laundry. But I am not.
So Makenna might be transitioning to school full time soon. She is doing really good, and seems to really like it so I think it will be good for her. Sometimes when I pick her up at 11:30 she is not ready to leave. Thats a good sign.
1 comment:
sorry about your headaches, is it migraines? tension? congestion? i have all 3 of them so i know how much it hurts =( feel better!!!
Post a Comment