Friday, September 26, 2008

I can't live without....

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Why????? Because of this:

and this:

and this:


ACKKK! SHANE!!!!!! Leave him for a minute and he goes crazy with the crayons!!! Thank goodness for the Magic eraser. I use it all the time!!!

So, we ended up not going on a picnic today. We picked Makenna up from school and on our way to the park, both of the kids fell asleep! Bummers. We ended up just going to Kohls for school clothes for Makenna, and Mike found this:


A San Diego Chargers Ladanian Tomlinson ornament. For FIFTEEN dollars!!! FIFTEEN dollars for ONE ornament. Yikes. But Mike HAD to have it of course. :) I have to admit, it looks really cute in Shane's football themed room.

3 comments:

Janell said...

shane looks so cute and mischievous in that picture, I couldn't get mad at him for writing all over.

Pinky said...

LOL, I have crayons on my TV and walls too. I left it there...but now I will buy Mr Clean =) And I understand the football thing, Cole has a Dallas Cowboys jersey that cost me $40...he looks so cute in it though!!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how big shane is ! OMG! i miss you guys! i miss shaners and makenna....oh boy jennah anytime you start getting sick, you know i always wonder.